Full & Partial Dentures
Dentures are restorative dentistry devices constructed to replace missing teeth, and Beyond Dentistry Clearwater offers full and partial dentures as a convenient, affordable way to bring back your grin.
What are dentures?
Dentures are removable dental appliances that are designed to replace missing teeth and gum tissue. Traditional dentures can be made from a variety of acrylic and composite materials, and are held in place with suction, dental adhesive, or a metal framework that clips into your remaining healthy teeth.
When are full or partial dentures suggested?
The type of dentures that our Clearwater dentist suggests will be based on how many teeth are missing. Partial dentures can be a solution for patients that are missing one or a several of their natural teeth, while full dentures are used to replace a full arch of missing teeth.
Our Beyond Dentistry Clearwater team might suggest full or partial dentures to:
- Improve chewing abilities
- Help patients lacking teeth speak
- Provide more facial support
- Create a more full-looking smile
- Improve overall self-image
Our Denture Process: What to Expect
Whether you decide on full dentures or dental partials, here’s generally what you can expect from our Clearwater dental team:
- Comprehensive Exam: One of our dedicated dentists will perform a full mouth exam to check for signs of oral cancer, periodontal disease, and more.
- Personalized Treatment Plan: Dr. Alqasemi or Dr. Adham will outline a customized treatment plan and provide any information that you might need.
- Preliminary Procedures and Digital Impressions: If needed, our dentist might perform oral surgery (like a dental extraction) before taking impressions of your smile. At Beyond Dentistry Clearwater, our team of dentists utilize digital scanners to take impressions, because they are more precise and comfortable than traditional impressions.
- Denture Lab Creation: We’ll send your highly-detailed dental impressions to our off-site dental lab so that our lab technicians can craft comfortable, natural-looking dentures.
- Final Fitting: When your dentures return from the lab, we’ll call you back in for a final fitting and adjust (if necessary) for optimal comfort and appearance.
Have questions about dentures in Clearwater, FL?
Check out these frequently asked questions about removable full or partial dentures in Dunedin, FL, Clearwater, or surrounding cities, or call us at (727) 304-3156 to speak with our team.
Denture prices vary widely based on multiple factors, such as the complexity of treatment and the types of materials used. So, the best way to find out how much dentures cost in your area is to book a dentures consultation with a denture dentist near me.
Even though dentures of the past or on TV might seem fake-looking, modern dentures should look like they belong to you. When properly made and fixed, full and partial dentures have a natural, convincing appearance.
Dentures do require a little extra care. We suggest taking your dentures out at night to allow your gums to “breathe,” soaking them in a denture solution, and visiting us for denture repair when needed.
To start things off, we’ll perform a complete cleaning of your teeth and gums, using special tools to remove any plaque and tartar that may have built up along the gumline. Essential aspects of your cleaning will include thorough flossing between your teeth in all those hard-to-reach places, and scraping off plaque that has accumulated along the gum line. To finish the cleaning process, we’ll polish your teeth, leaving you feeling refreshed, revitalized, and ready to smile.
Any Necessary X-Rays
If you’re new to the office or haven’t had dental x-rays in a while, your Clearwater dentist may recommend that you take some during your preventive care appointment. Dental x-rays let us see what’s going on beneath the surface of your smile, giving us the ability to find issues that may not be visible otherwise. With x-rays, we’re able to make more accurate diagnoses and create more effective and efficient treatment plans.
Your dentist will review your x-rays and then take a thorough look at your teeth, gums, and the rest of your mouth. If we spot any issues, we’ll take the time to educate you on our findings, so you can keep your dental health on the right track. We make it our goal to keep you educated about your oral well-being, so you can make the right decisions for your smile.
Personalized Treatment Plan
Using the information we’ve gathered with your exam and x-rays, we’ll work together with you to craft a treatment plan customized for your unique oral health needs, budget, and lifestyle. If everything looks good, we’ll simply schedule your next routine cleaning and checkup.
Schedule Follow Up Appointment
Our Clearwater team is here for you! No matter what kind of treatment you schedule, our team is standing by to answer any questions you may have about insurance, financing, or anything else. We’ll do everything possible to make sure your every visit is straightforward and stress-free.
Ready To Take the First Step?
WE'RE SO HAPPY YOU'RE HERE
Let's Keep in Touch